All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Warlords

Diseased and corrupted

The new reality reining

Of the human soul

Mindless robots – do as your told

Fear – Hate - Love and Rage

Nothing is ever simple

They voided all the guarantees

Punch at our chests

To rip out our hearts

Blacken the eyes

Disfigure the human form

Lay our bodies – side by side

Across the new desolate wasteland

They now cast their claims

Already rotting outside of our graves

No hope of revolt

Against their all powerful voices

They will always do as they like

Sending us to our fate – all too soon

To be only collateral to their end

No comments:

Post a Comment