All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sonetti Lussuriosi by Pietro Aretino

I kid you not this was written back in between 1492 - 1557 and this is just the first stanza........


"Let's fuck my dear, let's have it in and out
For we're obliged to fuck for being born
And as I crave for cunt, you crave for horn
Because the world would not not make sense without."


I'ld like to thank the rampant bible bashers and moralist of the 1950's for stamping out natural evolution of a species...........NOT!!!!!

Its just as relevant today as it was then

No comments:

Post a Comment