All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Snap

Where do you find beauty

In the crystal tower

Where androgyny rules

A picture snap of broken glass

The illusion painted & shaped

To be no longer real

I have no desire to be corrupted

The muse of the shallow

Exists nickel plated artists

Searching for beauty in image alone

High gloss sheen

Disguise the flaws

Or are they in the depths

Beyond the flesh we see

Why must we aspire – to be like them

In a endless sea of similarity

We shuffle – Brainwashed into compliance

Our minds – no longer our own

But what the few have preordained

To be the truth – To be the norm

That in their eyes – will make us human

No comments:

Post a Comment