All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Addiction

We spew our trash at their feet

To be accepted as elite

To toy or to be the toyed

Or just mentally screwed

We do what they want

Do as we’re told

A gaggle of robots

With dirt in our skulls

They plague our dreams

Haunt us whilst we’re awake

Get a thrill along their skin

Whenever we scream

For release

Can’t catch our breathe

Smiles on their faces

As we beg at their feet

For one more taste

One more round

Pure lust

No comments:

Post a Comment