All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Angela McConnell


I came across Angela's work on a random internet search. I instantly fell in love with the above image that it ended up on my living room pinboard wall. So now I Like on Facebook but I suppose I wanted more than just those to know me to appreciate this talent. Her B&W work is Divine.She was based in Melbourne but has moved to Toronto

If you want to view more of Angela McConnell's portfolio. click on the post title to go to her facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment