All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Friday, March 2, 2012

IT


Am I wrong?

Sorry if I am

Can’t be helped

Just gone a little askew

A fever has started

No end in sight

I’ve opened the flood gates

Will I ever run dry?

Expel the rot – within my head

Spewing my disease – on cold cement

The pieces are jumbled

Seem to make no sense to you

Am I possessed?

Is this really me?

My heart pounds

Breath caught in my chest

Why can’t I let go

Always trapped under this thrall

A blanket of fear

That swaddles me whole

No comments:

Post a Comment