All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Perpetuality

Tick

Tock goes the clock

As they pick my brains

To devour all I know

And take comfort in all I don’t

To be the very last one

To take the final poke

Scratch

Scratch

Consuming every tender morsel

Raging and feeding

Do they know – what to do

When my shell is empty

Throw me out like trash

Into the city street

That glistens in rainbow slime

And feed off all the beasts

Garbage clad people

Wandering aimlessly in

Constantly darkened streets

Searching for knowledge

Without remorse

Tick

Tock strikes the clock

Endlessly

Tick – Tock

Tick …………..

No comments:

Post a Comment