All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Masquerade

Underground and Underworld

Dance with faeries

Dare to boldly enter their realm

Do you believe -I surely do

Spectres and gremlins

Elves and the Muse

They exist – where we do not see

Where the norm do not dare to tread

Dance at night – frolic in the dew

Whilst the bonfire blazes

Turning dark night into shimmering day

Hiding in clear sight

In the land of the blind

In order to see - believe

Because they see me

The one that hides

Behind the mask

The reality that is me

Do you dare - To see it too


No comments:

Post a Comment