All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Self - Preservation

Slanged and slaughtered

Such meaningless babble

A language too diseased

That I can’t even dare utter

They do not see from behind blinded eyes

I have lost my need to toe the line

To live in their apathetic lives

Gone past the eloquent hype

They believe I am misguided

Have lost my direction

Buts it just my defence mechanism

That keeps me from pouring

This last, fresh breath

Into their rotting, stagnant world

No comments:

Post a Comment