All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Illusions - which are you?

I am the mask that hides the man and I am the man behide the mask,
without one the other ceases exist and be whole.
I am both, as are you.


I just jotted this down and Iike it so much I decided to post it, bad grammar & all. not to mention i love traditional Venetian masks.

Looking back I suppose I wasn't one of the nicest of people today, as I blatantly told someone at work to their face after them pushing and pushing that I didn't want to sit beside them any longer, as I found their incestant talking distracting ( after 12 month I had finally reached my tolerance quota), and was berated by them as being nasty peice of work for saying the truth to their face. And yet, I came back from the W.C to find the same person bitching about me to a fellow colleague until they realised i was coming back to my desk

I am deciding to take the moral high ground, I would rather be a bitch to someone's face than be a backstabbing gossip.

Are you the sweet and lovely mask that is a backstabbing bitch or are you the cruel predatorial mask who tells it straight to the person's face and has done with it?

1 comment: