All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Andy Bridge Penquin Classic Book Art

My sister and i both love the cover at to the The Day of triffids released by Penquin Classics. i was never able to find a copy of the pic without the writting all over it and nor was I able to cite a ttilte for this peice. I am still learning Photoshop so I spent hours clearing off the text using Paint.



I did a very similar treatment of varing light and shadow when I was a school on a dancers's form unfortunately this was misplaced in many a move... but I'm on the look out for for a really interesting dancer mid flight shot that this treatment will work on, so unitl this day this will do quite nicely

1 comment: