All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Innocent Eyes

In the eyes of the innocent

The memories of the dead

Beating against their cages

Jaded and not yet lost

They speak the words so clearly

But they fall upon the deaf

No truth be told – The future is blurred

The lines are drawn

With the blood of the strong

Waiting – suspended

Breathe

Will they seal our fate

Dooming us to hate

Spilling the blood

Of faceless man

Causing this dissolution

Not seen till too late

STOP!

Take a good look

Tomorrow –

Start deconstruction

No comments:

Post a Comment