All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Anonymous

Whisper down the line

Making the heart beat faster

Night – Creature – Hunter

Sulking in the shadows

Do you speak the truth?

Terrorise my mind

Can’t I let it be undone?

If by chance I find your face

Dare I call your name

Would you ever falter

Can you show me why

Tell me how you go

You may be the hunter

Hidden in the darkness

Always Waiting

Concealed by traitorous shadow

Am I the prey?

The only one

Sleepless nights

Making me fragile

All because of the unknown voice

Do you regret – words you seethed

Viciousness and hatred

Can’t you make them all unspoken

Why me –Did I break you

Was I the one

That made you shed a tear

Hard and unrepenting

Did it fall and wet you face

Scarring it eternally

Does it sting – Like mine do

Salt spray from a raging sea

Making it a ever fixed reminder

That I live with and without you

Even though your still here

Hunting – Stalking

I walk away into the day

Let me be – here me well

I will not be your victim


No comments:

Post a Comment