All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Just Before Dawn

Baying at the moon – Your cry pervades

Through the white enveloping fog

That hides you from my sight

I wonder what makes your cry

What is it your feel?

Are you mourning the approach

Are you on the prowl?

Completely as ease

Enthralled by your wildness

What made you call out-

Into the moonlit fogged night

Who are you - Why did you call?

Were you calling out to me?

Some primal secret

You wished to share

That I should have related to

But my disregard left you unfulfilled

Through the blanket of white

Like a ethereal spectre

Refusing to dance – I do pass

Whilst the all consuming fire – within you alone

Makes you throw back your head

Howling at the moon – I hear you

Do we both exist in this night

Waiting on tenterhooks

Until dawn or did I just imagine your call

No comments:

Post a Comment