All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Friday, March 2, 2012

The Challenge

To post a poem a day for 30 days and share them. Not much of a challenge as I've written about 300 that no one has ever seen bar one or two individuals. Mostly I do this as I think new site, be they blog , Facebook, Pinterest, tumbler always looks a bit neglected and forlorn like Oliver Twist saying "Please sir, more" when they start out. And don't take this as me, expect any more than one or two to even bother reading the content, poetry isn't for everyone and can be pretty dark at times (especially mine). Mind you, if you've just had a shitty day or bad break up it pretty potent in the cathartic realm and will make you feel better. Its just me taking the first step to getting it out there in the blue nowhere......

No comments:

Post a Comment