All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tainted

White – Just Light

So pure and clean?

But the answer to their calling

Letting us all decay

To seem totally obscene

It’s covered us – prejudicial slime

Open our mouths – spill forward

Repugnant propaganda

Shoot those down – trying to unite

Who says – who really belongs

Can’t see the truth

Allowed ourselves to be tainted

By this centuries old disease

That we can’t find a cure

We cast unseen judgements

Based solely on history – far and recent

Look forward and see the past before us

But still there are those

That rally – Here their cry

“They do not belong”

But who are they to say – I say

“That is not they – but maybe we"


No comments:

Post a Comment