All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Itch

I have a twitch
A itch - I just can't relieve
Please my master
Take this feral agony
With teeth and claw
From betwixt my thighs
It cries for a release
A raw wild brush fire
It rages up my frame
Swirls within my belly
Quickens my beating heart
Like a the endless flick of your crop
Saliva pooling in confines of my mouth
Awaiting to take your steeled heat
Past my spiced vanilla lips
My breath does quicken
Trying to steady my resolve
As my muscles milking
In want of your absence
Driving me to distraction
My concentration is faltering

No comments:

Post a Comment