All storytellers - be they writer, poet, sculpture, cartoonist, songwriter,musician, painter, historian, moviemakers, architect or interior designer.................... inspire me too look at world through fresh eyes.

I'm a Aspiring Storyteller ~ Its what I love, it's what I breathe, it feeds my soul.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trapped

Nail me up
Stab me trice
Let me drain –
This blackness within
Vacate these premises
Release the disease
Just let me be clean
Pierce the lung
So I can breathe
Split my chest
I need to scream
Unlock the jaw
So I can speak
Cleave my skull
Let the truth ooze out
Peel back my lids
Attempt to look inside
Try to see
What’s not there
Grasp my heart
Locked in ice-
Set in freeze
Poisoned by the visions
Of horrors I’ve seen
That I can’t turn off

No comments:

Post a Comment